Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Before I get into Throwback Thursday I have to share my day with you. Yesterday was probably one of the best days ever! I found out that my best friend Jeni got into the same graduate school that I did and that my other good friend Sam got the job she wanted! Needless to say it was a day of celebration! Things could not have worked out more perfectly for our friend group. Next step... look for apartments. Neither of have ever gone apartment hunting before so we are all new at this. Hopefully we can find a place that we all like.

Back to Throwback Thursday.... I was trying to think of what to throwback and I have decided to show you all my big fat cat TJ that no longer lives with me because my dad is deathly allergic to cats! He is one of my best friends and I cannot wait to have him back with me again!

The fluffiest kitty you have ever seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment