Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lazy Saturday

So it's Saturday again in Milwaukee and today has been the definition of a lazy day. Laying around all morning watching my favorite Food Network shows, eating cereal, and drinking freshly brewed coffee is exactly what I need after a long week.

Favorites of the day...
  • Watching my best friend Jeni do her thing making cards... (I wish I was that talented)
  • Listening to chill music
  • Sitting around our janky kitchen just living the good life 
 Who says Saturday can't be the new Sunday?

Things to do:
  1. Find my little big brother an awesome birthday present because I'm the cool sister
  2. Make something cute for my man for Valentine's Day! Why do I always wait until the last minute to buy presents??! I guess it runs in the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment