Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Today is a special day because it is Throwback Thursday. For today I wanted to take it back to the time I was in Kristiansand with my dear friend Anne May. Although it wasn't the nicest day for sight seeing, we were determined to take pictures anyway. Anne May took me to the top of a hiking trail so that I could really get a full view of her city. She felt bad that the weather was lousy, but I didn't mind because quite frankly this is how I pictured Norway. It was perfect.

cargo ship sailing out of the harbor

If I ever get frustrated or annoyed today (particularity during my Audiology Exam this morning)  I am just going to go to pretend like I am on top of this hill, just looking out over Kristiansand. How relaxing!
A little windy


No comments:

Post a Comment