Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sleep Deprived

For some reason my simply wonderful day yesterday ended with barely any sleep last night. I will never understand why sometimes I just have a difficult time sleeping, but either way I definitely need an energy boost this morning. I might have to make two coffees to keep my head above water. Good thing, I have a pretty low key day filled with studying and dance class.

Let's take things back a bit to Italia (my second home). If I could have anything in the world right now I would have a cup of coffee from this cute coffee place in Florence. The coffee in Italia is simply wonderful. I'm not quite sure what they put in it, but it does the job. Oh how I wish I could just cozy up at some cute vintage coffee shop and sip on one of these delicious creations...

Cafe Americano per favore

No comments:

Post a Comment