Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gloomy Day

Well today is the beginning of my week. Mondays I only have one class so today is sort of like my Monday. By the time this day comes I am ready for it, but I would still much rather be sitting at home making crafts and baking. What can I say?!

My Goals for today are:
  • go to all of my classes
  • take good notes
  • don't stress about graduate school- I should be hearing back any day now from some of the schools that I applied to so I guess I will just have to play the waiting game.

Kristiansand Harbor around early evening. So peaceful and the sky is beautiful after a little rain shower.

Things to do:
  • Proofread my self-reflection paper
  • Start writing my African Dance paper
  • Start studying for my Stuttering Exam next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment