Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rainy Day

Just looking out over the beautiful San Dunes in Michigan.
The Saturday after good Friday is definitely not sunny, but rightfully so. Yesterday was a beautiful day! The Sun was out and I was feeling spring. Yesterday was a tease and now today is just so depressing. Well I'm not going to let this weather get me down. I am going to bake and work out today. It is going to be just a wonderful day here in Wausau.

I learned something yesterday in relation to my anxiety. I was on my way to TJ Maxx and I decided that I wanted a diet soda. After I had finished half the can I started to feel my chest tense up a little bit. When I was in the car I was thinking to myself, "Either I turn around and go home letting my anxiety win, or I continue on with my day like I had planned." I decided to continue on with my plans and go to TJ Maxx. Although I wasn't myself when I was in there, it was a big step for me. I didn't let my chest prevent me from doing something I loved. I think I am learning little by little how to tackle this anxiety issue.

Things to do for next time...
  1. Don't I repeat DON'T have caffeinated soda during the day. It will make your chest hurt.
  2. Exercise everyday. I think that if I do a little bit of exercise I won't be as stressed or prone to stress later. 
That is all for now... I am going to start checking things off my list for today.
  • Grocery shopping
    • applesauce
    • whole wheat flour
  • Work out
  • Bake
    • oatmeal bran muffins
    • brownies
  • Cook Dinner
    • pasta with tomato sauce
  • Watch the MU game!
    • GOOOOOO Marquette!

No comments:

Post a Comment